WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
1. Rate Comparison
3. Senior Market Solutions.com is an online resource for Medicare Supplement, Medicare Part D, and health insurance information, along with competitive quotes from some of the nation’s top insurance companies. Our mission is to help individuals by offering the best available plans at prices that are affordable.
4. Senior Market Solutions and their divisions are licensed to sell insurance products in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI, WY.
5. To provide you with easy-to-understand information about your Medicare options, SeniorMarkertSolutions.com researched government websites and publications, such as those of Medicare.gov, Choosing a Medigap Policy, and Medicare and You 2018. Neither Senior Market Solutions is not associated with or endorsed by these government websites and publications. We believe the sources we use to provide information are reliable. However, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information. SeniorMarkertSolutions.com provides the material on this website for informational purposes only.
6. The contents of this website are subject to change without notice. If you would like to find more information about the Government Medicare program please visit the Official US Government Site for People with Medicare located at www.medicare.gov.
7. Should you call the number listed above, you will speak with a licensed sales agent who can answer your questions and provide information about Medicare Supplement Insurance plans; this agent may also be able to connect you with a licensed sales agent to Medicare Part D plans. Senior Market Solutions endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program.