Medicare Beneficiaries, Listen Up!
Medicare Open Enrollment starts October 15th and runs through December 7th.
Fraud and identity thefts increase this time of year. Be vigilant!
– PROTECT your Medicare number
– BE AWARE there are no “early bird” deals when enrolling in Medicare
– CHECK your Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) by visiting your Original Medicare claims on MyMedicare.gov
– REPORT any suspicious activity to 1-800-MEDICARE
Medicare Part A and B offer home health care coverage
In order to receive this offer you need:
- Doctors Order & Certification of Medical Necessity
- In need of homebound care
- Access to a Medicare home health provider
What’s covered in Medicare home health care?
- Skilled nursing care
- Social services (counseling)
- Equipment (wheelchair, walker)
- Physical Therapy